me.staycalm()

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I deserve this

Whatever I did was just too wrong...

now... i.hated.myself. I didn't know why I did this, I couldn't explain it

All I know is that it's just WAY too late now, there's nothing I can do about it...except for letting it go.

I hate it when I try to bug people like this when I know perfectly well that it won't do any good, or make any change to the current situation. I know it just annoyed people...

So why am I doing it?

I just want/wish to make things better... but guess what, I know clearly that it had just made it worst. There's no use.

And... come to think about it, what I did was just way too wrong which I just had to stick with it. There's really nothing I can do...

Why am I being so stupid!? Not just about making wrong decisions, but also using a worse way to express my need to make things right...

.very.frustrated. but I guess, still, it won't make any difference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home